Adding a New Event
- Click on the Events menu.
- Click the "Add" button (under the Events selection list on the left side of the screen). This creates an event called "New Event 1."
- On the Details tab, change the Event Name from "New
Event 1" to the name of your choice. This is the name of the event your
volunteers will see.
the Unique ID to something that matches the event. For example, if my
event is a
"Wrapping Booth," I might want my Unique ID to be "wrap." The Unique
ID will become part of the URL of the link your volunteers will use to
sign up for your event. E.g. http://myorganization.i-VolunteerOnline.com/wrap
- Set the dates for your event. Note: Selecting the start date will default the other dates
to that date.
- Verify the Contact information. This defaults to the administrator who created the event, but you can change it to someone else.
- Verify the location of the event.
- Click the "Save" button to save your changes.
Table of Contents
- About Privacy and Security
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- Purchasing a Subscription after the Free Trial
- Quick Start Guide
- iVolunteerOnline Administration
- Training Videos