This tab gives you the ability to schedule and send emails to participants of your event.
Note: You can define a default schedule for any new events in Organization Default Settings.
Pressing the "Add Scheduled Email" button on this tab will create a new email definition.
Select the type you want to create from the Type Drop-down and when you want to schedule the email from the When Drop-down. Available types are:
- Reminder - send an email reminder to participants in your signup sheet. See the Emails Tab under the Settings Tab to customize the Reminder email text.
- Thank You - send a thank you email participants in your signup sheet. See the Emails Tab under the Settings Tab to customize the Thank You email text.
- Confirmation - re-send confirmation emails to participants in your signup sheet who have not yet confirmed as a subtle way to remind participants that they need to confirm their slot(s). See the Emails Tab under the Settings Tab to customize the Confirmation email text. Note: this is the same text used for all confirmations for the event.
Click on "Save Schedule" to save your schedule definitions.
Note: You can define a default schedule for any new events in Organization Default Settings
Your saved schedule might look something like this:
When the scheduled time arrives email will be sent to participants signed up in the tasks listed. You can also receive a confirmation email that the communication was sent including all of the recipients. See the Emails Tab under the Settings Tab to define who will get this notification.
If you need to send emails to your participants right away you can use "Create to Send Now."
Set the type, which tasks (optional) and then click the "Send Now" button.
Note: Please allow anywhere from a few minutes to up to 6 hours from the scheduled time for emails to be sent. We spread the sending of these emails out to avoid having iVolunteerOnline email marked as spam by email providers.
Table of Contents
- About Privacy and Security
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- Purchasing a Subscription after the Free Trial
- Quick Start Guide
- iVolunteerOnline Administration
- Training Videos