Schedule Reminders and Thank-You Emails
Use the "Reminders/Emails" tab to schedule event Reminders and Thank You Emails.
To Schedule Reminder Emails:
- Click on the "Schedule" button.
- Select the "Reminder" template from the "Template" field.
- Under the "Scheduled Time" field, select how many days before your event you would like your reminder to go out (Note: these fields and the template will default to the Organization settings).
- Click the "Schedule" button at the bottom of the email to schedule the email.
If you would like to send a test email to yourself first, click the "Send Me a Test Email" button. To disregard any changes made to the original template, click "Cancel". To save the template click the "Save Template" button.
To Schedule Thank You Emails:
- Click on the "Schedule" button
- Select the "Thank You" template from the "Template" field.
- From the "Scheduled Time" field, pick the number of days after your event you would like the thank you to be sent.
- Click the "Schedule" button at the bottom of the email to schedule the email
Note: When Scheduled Emails go out, the Event Contact (default) will get an email showing who received the emails. Follow this link to learn more about Email Notifications.
Table of Contents
- About Privacy and Security
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- Purchasing a Subscription after the Free Trial
- Quick Start Guide
- Administrator Login
- Verify Your Time Zone
- De-Activate the Sample Event
- Create Your New Event
- Review Your Event Settings
- Design Your Event Signup Sheet
- Schedule Reminders and Thank-You Emails
- Activate Your Event
- Check Your Work
- Promote Your Event
- Manage Your Event
- QuickStart Conclusion: Beyond the Basics
- iVolunteerOnline Administration
- Training Videos