A sample event was created when you signed up for ivolunteer.com. It provides you with an example to model your events after. You may find it helpful to keep this event in your account to refer to as create your own events. However, before you send any users to your ivolunteer.com home page, you should deactivate this event.
To access and deactivate the sample event:
- Click on the Events menu.
- Select the event titled “Sample Luncheon” from the list of events on the left side of the page.
- In the Details tab, click on the button that says Deactivate. You will be asked if you really want to deactivate the event. If you’re sure about deactivating the event, click Yes. Otherwise, click No.
- If you clicked Yes, the event is now deactivated.
To remove the sample event:
- Above the list of events, click the Remove button and confirm your choice.
- The sample event has now been removed.