From Downtown Roanoke, Inc:
Greetings to all our Volunteers!
The 26th Annual McDonald's St. Patrick's Day Parade and Shamrock Festival is Saturday, March 12, 2016!
We are hoping you will be able to volunteer this year to spread the St. Patrick's cheer throughout Historic Downtown Roanoke. Here is a list of areas where you can help:
Saturday, March 12, 2016
(Plan to arrive 15 min before shift)
– Parade Registration 8:00AM-11:15AM
– Parade Marshall 8:00AM-1:00PM
– Beer/Wine Ticket Seller 11:30AM-2:15PM and 2:00PM-4:45PM
– ID Checker 11:30AM-2:30PM and 2:15PM-5:00PM
– Ticket Taker 11:30AM-2:30 and 2:15PM-5:00PM
– Beer/Wine Server 11:30AM-2:30PM and 2:15PM-5:00PM
– Clean Up 3:30PM-6:30PM
If you are interested in volunteering, you can sign up at: http://dri.ivolunteer.com/mcdonaldsstpatsday_2016
For more information regarding the event please visit:
We hope to see you there – Please let me know if you have any questions!