- Can we have multiple Administrators?
- How can I choose who gets Administrator/Contact Notification Emails?
- Is there a limit to the number of Event Administrators we can have?
- Can we have a different contact email for each Event?
- The person who set this account up no longer works with us, how do I change the email contact?
- I am one of the administrators for our account. I have forgotten my password.
A. Yes, you can create as many administrators as you need. You can control what each administrator can do with permissions. There are four levels of permissions:
- ORGANIZATION level administrators can do everything that the Primary Administrator can do except update information on the Organization Details page.
- EVENT DESIGN level administrators can manage, view reports, create new events, modify the design of assigned events, and assign other event administrators to those events.
- EVENT REPORTING level administrators can manage and view reports of assigned events.
- EVENT MANAGE level administrators can only manage assigned events
A. Only the Event Design Administrator, the Organization Administrator or the Primary administrator can choose who gets Administrator/Contact Notification emails. With the Event selected, go to the Settings tab | Emails sub-tab and check any applicable notifications they wish to receive.
A. There is no technical limit to the number of Event Administrators you can add. There is a report that shows each Event Administrator and which events they are managing.
A. Yes, the Administrator can change this on the Details tab of the selected event.
A. Log in using the previous email contact, then go to the Organization page | Details tab and change contact information there. Be sure to hit the Save button when you are done making changes in this tab. The next time you log in, you will need to use the new email address.
Note: Contact supportivolunteer.com if you need assistance or call 866.826.7926 ext. 2.
A: Go to your administrative login (i.e. https://your_account_id.ivolunteer.com/admin). Type in the email address on file and then click on Forgot My Password and the password will be emailed to that address.
If you need additional assistance contact supportivolunteer.com