To select an event:
- Click on the Events menu.
- Select the desired event from the Events selection list on the left side of the screen.
If you cannot easily find the Event you are looking for, you may want to try using the Filters & Sort Order link above the Events list.
If your Events list has the word “filtered” beside it in parentheses, then you already have a filter applied to help you more easily find events within that filter. You can choose to filter your events by searching
- for the name or partial name of the event
- by status of the event (including Active Events or Past Events)
- by Home Page that the event may be located on
- You can also choose the sort order of your events. The default is the natural order, or the order in which you created your events, with your oldest event at the bottom of the list and the newest at the top. You also may sort this list by Name, Start Date (alphabetical order by the name of the event), or Start Date, Name (the event that begins the soonest at the top and the event that begins the latest at the bottom).