Click here to visit your My Commitments page.
- Visit the ivolunteer.com home page of the organization you want to sign up with.
- Click on a signup opportunity. Each open slot will have a button labeled Volunteer, Register, etc.
- Click the button for your desired slot and fill out the information. Required fields have an asterisk. Note: The organization may require you to confirm your email address the first time you sign up.
- Once confirmed, you will get an email with a link to your My Commitments page to manage your signups. Open the page in your web browser. On your phone—depending on your device and web browser—you may get an option to Add to Home Screen or Install App. If not, just bookmark the page to save it.
- In My Commitments, you will see a list of slots you have signed up for. Click on a slot to view and manage it. Click Past in the footer to see past signups.
- To Cancel a Slot: Click on the upcoming volunteer slot and then click the Cancel This link in the header or footer. Note: If you DO NOT see a Cancel link next to a commitment, contact the event administrator. Either the event does not allow self-cancellation or it’s too close to the date to self-cancel.
- To Print a Report: Click Report to get a PDF report of your participation for a specific date range.
- For questions about signup opportunities, contact the event administrator for the organization. For technical assistance, contact email@example.com.
Go to My Commitments in the browser that you used to sign up for your slot(s):
Click on the upcoming volunteer slot and then click the Cancel link at the bottom.
Note: If you DO NOT see a Cancel link next to a commitment it could be because:
- The event does not allow self cancellations
- OR, it’s too close to the event to self cancel.
To change your email address:
- Go to your personal volunteer page (this was the page you were directed to to confirm).
- Click the Settings button at the bottom of the page.
- Type in your new email address twice.
- Click the Save button.
Please contact your event coordinator if you need further assistance.
In your My Commitments portal, you can edit your online signup if the organization you signed up with allows it.
To modify the information you entered:
- Click on the + (plus) sign next to the commitment / slot to expand it.
- Click the Edit button.
- Make your changes and press the Save button.
Note: If you do not see an Edit button it is because self cancellation is not allowed, therefore editing is also not allowed. Please contact your event administrator if you need further assistance.