The Organization Details section in the Organization menu starts with an Account tab that allows you to modify your organization’s name, primary contact, and address.
* = required
- Organization Name*: how your organization will appear to volunteers throughout the system.
- Unique ID: This is the ID you created when you signed up. It’s used primarily as the first part of your URL, i.e. http://uniqueid.ivolunteer.com
You cannot edit this field. If you wish to change your organization’s unique ID, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Website: Your organization’s published web address (if one exists). This is where volunteers should go if they wan to learn more about your organization than what’s available at ivolunteer.com.
Primary Administrator & Contact
Note: The primary contact for the organization is also the primary administrator of ivolunteer.com for the organization.
- First Name*: first name of the primary contact.
- Middle Initial: The middle initial or middle name of the primary contact.
- Last Name*: The last name of the primary contact.
- Phone: The phone number where the primary contact can be reached.
- Email*: The email address where the primary contact can be reached. This is also the login user id for the primary administrator.
- Confirm Email*: Used to verify the email address that was entered to help prevent typos.
- New Password: used to create a new password for the primary contact/administrator.
- New Password Confirm: Used to verify the new password to help prevent typos. (Required when creating a new password.)
- Notification Email Frequency: Indicates how often the primary administrator will receive notification emails.
- Country*: Country where the organization is located.
- Street Address: Street address of the organization.
- City*: City or locality of the organization.
- State/Province*: State or province of the organization.
- Zip/Postal Code*: Postal code where the organization is located.
Billing Contact & Address
This section includes the same address fields as above with the addition of name, phone, and email fields for the organization’s billing contact.